Terms and Conditions
Perthshire Open Studios Terms and Conditions 2021 Entry into Perthshire Open Studios is subject to the following regulations. Please take time to read them in full before accepting them by ticking the box when applying. Note: ‘Perthshire Open Studios’, ‘the Company’ and ‘POS’ refer to Perthshire Open Studios CIC.
1. Perthshire Open Studios reserves the right to decline any application deemed unsuitable for the event.
2. Application for membership of Perthshire Open Studios Community Interest Company (POS), as defined by the Articles of Association must be made on the application form on the POS website during Registration period each year and the monies paid in full at the time of registration.
3. Membership of POS includes a liability limited to £1 in the event of the Company being wound up, including for one year after ceasing to be a member, as set out in the Articles of Association.
4. Evidence of membership will be sent to each member via email.
5. Membership will last until the Call to Artists in the following year.
6. The annual subscription for Individual membership in 2021 will be £30 per registered artist. Collectives: Each artist exhibiting in a registered venue must be registered individually. The
7. Members who wish to participate are required to publicise their venue on the website at a price per profile page of £66.50 for 2021. For the full range of fee options please click here.
8. So long as members pay the annual subscription, they will remain members of the company andwill enjoy the benefits of membership. If a member fails to pay the annual subscription in any one year, they will cease to be a member and their name will be removed from the Company Register. Should they wish to rejoin in the future they may do so, by paying the annual subscription and making a new application.
9. All paid up members of the company shall have a vote at any meeting of the members of the company. All members will have a right to receive a copy of the minutes of the general meetings of the company (not the directors’ meetings) and to attend meetings of the members of the company.
10. Each member must open their venue to the public on the days specified in the application form and be in attendance during the opening times stated.
11. POS will base the production of the website and any advertising material on the information contained in the online application form. – POS reserves the right to exclude, edit or decline any content deemed to be inappropriate or offensive. It is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure all details are correct in the online application form at the time of submission and at the proof reading stage. – POS accepts no liability, direct or consequential, for any errors or omissions in its advertising and promotional material.
12. The individual accepting these terms acknowledges they are responsible for arranging Public Liability Insurance for their studio/venue if opening it to the public.
13. POS accepts no liability for damage to or loss of work, equipment or other property to or in the care of members or the visiting public or for injuries sustained by members, the visiting public or by any other person at the venue, whether exhibiting at their own venue or that of others. Members must satisfy themselves that adequate insurance is in place. Members opening their studio/venue must ensure their studio/venue is safe. For guidance on keeping your venue Covid safe please click here.