Perthshire Open Studios is an Art Event that takes place annually in early September and involves more than 200 artists and craft makers. In 2013 it received 18,000 visitors, one third of whom came from other parts of Scotland and some from overseas. The turnover to the members was estimated at around £130,000.
What happened in 2013?
- We launched a new, dynamic, year round active website, through which we aim to attract even more visitors.
- Perth and Kinross Council awarded us £3000 towards our new website.
What’s in it for you?
- Visitors need to eat and sleep.
- The increased visitor activity will generate more business in the wider community.
How can you share in the benefits?
You can be part of this growing Event by taking part in any of the following:
- Advertise in our in full colour, eye catching brochure (circulation 20,,000) and on our web site.
- Sponsor us by being on the list of businesses offering discount to Members and Friends of POS (click on link to find out more)
- Raise your product or service profile, by offering a prestigious prize for the Prize Draw to be held at our Showcase Exhibition at next year’s event.
- Display our brochures, or cards and flyers on your premises and help publicise the Event.
Helping Each Other
We want this to be an Event that benefits the whole community and not just for the nine days but throughout the year, so we are planning local area activities and Education initiatives for the year ahead. Join us and help us to help you!Contact us with your request or offer here